Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend Warriors

Seriously, why does it seem like the online players on the weekend and drunk or stoned? Probably cuz there are. Poker turns into roulette since these guys/girls will play anything to the river to try and make just a pair.

Thankfully these fish are a major source of my profits but also give me more stress than anyone should have to experience.

Bankroll update: Took some funds out to prepare for the GCPC at the Beau next month. Made about 40% of it back when UB's 600k jackpot hit and I was playin 8 tables at the same level ( nothing like free money).

My son's 1st b-day in tommorow and party is this weekend so my poker playing will be drastically reduced this week. Hopefully I'll have a tourney win to brag about next time. See you on the flip side.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment