Thursday, February 11, 2010

Online Luckfest and Saints Hysteria

Been a rough past week on the virtual felt but it's hard to bring a Saints fan down during this past week of utter joy.




For the Super Bowl, my wife and I decided to go down to New Orleans to watch the game.

Going into the Super Bowl, I was just happy for to see my beloved New Orleans Saints in the big game. We had a customer appreciation day at work, black and gold became national colors and who dat nation was partying like the world was ending. Being in the French Quarter to watch it all was a moment I won't soon forget. 15 minutes after the game ended, Bourbon St had more people than I've ever seen, Mardi Gras included.


As far as poker goes, I'm not going to go much into it cuz there's not a whole lot to say. My big pairs are not holding up in key all in spots and I can't win a pot when it's needed most. Yesterday, I flopped top set 3 times only to lose all three to people chasing flush draws after the money is all in It will all even out over time but sometimes the short term can be a real bitch. That's all for now.

See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment